- Home /
- End User License Agreement
End User License Agreement
Pretty Good Solitaire
Copyright (C) 1995-2020 Goodsol Development Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
You are hereby licensed to have fun!
WARNING: Pretty Good Solitaire may be addictive. We are not responsible for lost productivity, neglected spouses, children, or pets. We are not responsible for lost sleep because you stay up to play "just one more game".
But wait, there's more:
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this software. Your use of this software indicates your acceptance of this license agreement and warranty.
You may load the software into RAM as well as install it on a hard disk or other storage device. You may not modify, translate, disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile, or create
derivative works based upon the Software.
- use the shareware version of the software for a 30 day evaluation period; make as many copies of the unregistered shareware version of this software as you wish; give exact copies of
the original unregistered shareware version to anyone; and distribute the unregistered shareware version of the software in its unmodified form via electronic means. There is no charge
for any of the above.
- The software may be not be sold for a fee on diskette or CD-ROM, either alone or as part of a collection with other products, without prior permission of Goodsol Development Inc.
(with the exception of magazine cover CD-ROMs that are sold with a magazine, which require no permission). It is expressly forbidden to sell the software on CD-ROM at retail without
written permission. All such products must be clearly marked as shareware that may require further payment to the program author.
- You have the ability to register the shareware version at any time by purchasing a registration code. This will convert the Software into the registered version.
Registered Copy License
- When you register the Software, you will receive a personal registration code that will enable you to change the shareware version of the Software into the full registered version.
You agree not to distribute your registration code to others and to use it only for your own personal use of the Software. Any unauthorized distribution of your registration code will
result in immediateand automatic termination of your license.
- One licensed copy of the Software may either be used by a single person who uses the Software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used
nonsimultaneously by multiple people, but not both.
- You may access the program through a network, provided that you have obtained individual licenses for the software covering all workstations that will access the software
simultaneously through the network. For instance, if 8 different workstations will access the program simultaneously on the network, each workstation must have its own license.
- The Software is owned by Goodsol Development Inc. and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaties. You must treat the Software like any other copyrighted
material, except that you may make copies of the shareware version of the Software to give to other persons under the terms of this Agreement.
Governing Law -- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois.
Disclaimer of Warranty -- THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS OFFERED.
Good data processing procedure dictates that any program be thoroughly tested with non-critical data before relying on it. The user must assume the entire risk of using the program. ANY LIABILITY OF THE SELLER WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE.
- Solitaire the Way it Was Meant to Be
Copyright ©1995-2020 Goodsol Development Inc., PO Box 9155, Springfield IL 62791. All Rights Reserved.